The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|This article or section refers to unreleased or cut content and may contain inaccurate or incomplete information.|
Overview & History
- The weapon was revealed in an article coverage by Computer Gaming World Magazine.
- According to it, it was "a high-powered revolver that would provide a cheaper alternative to the Desert Eagle".
- The weapon idea was completely dropped when Gearbox Software took over the development of Counter-Strike: Condition Zero.
- This weapon along with the Auto-Crossbow may have been inspired by their Half-Life counterparts.
- Several remastered Half-Life weapon sounds can be found within Counter-Strike: Condition Zero Deleted Scenes's game files. Among them are sounds for the revolver.
- The design of the weapon was probably based on the same as Half-Life's, the Colt Python.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.