|This article or section refers to unreleased or cut content and may contain inaccurate or incomplete information.|
How the item will fit or fits to Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is as unclear as its purpose. It might have been used to give a temporary speed boost to its user. It is unknown whether is was meant to be used on the user, teammates or both.
During the May 31, 2016 update, several references to console commands related to the item were added to the game files, though most are directly taken from Left 4 Dead 2, another video game developed by Valve.
m_bAdrenalineActive m_fAdrenalineEndTime screen_adrenaline
- Default value is 15.0f
- Defines how long the effects of adrenaline last on the user. This console variable is taken straight from Left 4 Dead 2.
- Default value is 25
- Defines how much bonus health is given when using the adrenaline. This console variable is taken straight from Left 4 Dead 2.
- Default value is 1.
- Defines how many adrenaline shots can be carried at once. Left 4 Dead 2 has a similar console variable:
ammo_adrenaline_max. This suggests the item may still be introduced at a later to the game.
- Default value is unknown.
- Console command was introduced in June 20, 2017 update. Probably defines how many Adrenalines can be spawned in "survival" crates.
- The item reappears in the gamemode Danger Zone with the name Medi-Shot.
- The HUD icon for the Adrenaline depicts it as an Auto-injecting syringe. The same model was used in Left 4 Dead 2 (another Valve game) for the Adrenaline Shot.
- GameTracking CSGO on GitHub (January 12, 2017)