Anubis (de_anubis) is a community-created Bomb Defusal map designed by Roald, jakuza and jd40 and is featured in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, added into the game in the March 31, 2020 update along with Chlorine. Considering its name, it probably takes place somewhere in Egypt, however this is not entirely clear.
- February 17, 2021
- Reskinned the signs and information boards
- Fixed the wallbang through the trim on the mid building between double door and the CT house
- Added some grenade clips to prevent weird grenade bouncing on A heaven
- December 17, 2020
- Simplified A connector area
- Got rid of the deep corner below the windows on A
- Got rid of the wall near the pillar at Waterfalls A site and reduced some corners to hide in as a CT
- Some other minor things 3kliksphillip will probably find out
- March 31, 2020
- April 10, 2020
- Moved from Scrimmage to Competitive mode.
- Fixed water reflection issues.
- Fixed all reports regarding clipping and unintended boost spots.
- Improved performance.