The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|This article or section refers to unreleased or cut content and may contain inaccurate or incomplete information.|
Overview & History
- The weapon was first revealed in Computer Gaming World magazine's coverage of Counter-Strike: Condition Zero.
- According to the article, the Auto-Crossbow would silently fire poison-tipped bolts. Poisoned players would have their health slowly drained as well as jerk around randomly, probably causing a massive decrease in accuracy for the victim.
- The weapon idea was completely dropped when Gearbox Software took over the development of Counter-Strike: Condition Zero.
- This weapon along with the .357 Magnum may have been inspired by their Half-Life counterparts.
- The design of the weapon was probably based on the same as Half-Life's, the Colt Python.
- The weapon would have been the first weapon of the series to deal damage over-time and cause uncontrolled screen-shaking for the player.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.