|First appearance||Counter-Strike: Source|
|Last appearance||Counter-Strike: Source|
Counter-Terrorists must rescue three of America's top scientists from an industrial compound. If all else fails, they must eliminate all opposition.
Despite being an official map, it is rarely played on public servers. Many players believe this map is unbalanced for the Counter-Terrorists due to the amount of open spaces that the Terrorists commonly use for sniping. Moreover, many players are reluctant to move through the open-spaced areas as nearly all infiltration routes can be seen by enemy players. As stated that the map achievement for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive was never implemented, the map might have been cut for Global Offensive, most likely due to its inpopularity in Counter-Strike: Source.
Counter-Terrorists: Inside this remote industrial compound, terrorists hold three captives: scientists with critical information on America's secret weapons program. They must not be harmed!
Terrorists: Your cell of liberation fighters are interrogating three top scientists abducted from America's secret weapons program, when word comes that your location has been compromised. Special Forces are at the gates!
- Curiously, by exploring the map in Garry's Mod, the giant chimney at the center of the map is actually a physics object (also called a prop), thus it is not part of the map itself unlike the ground and the buildings. Also, due to its size, it actually exceeds the map's skybox, thus it cannot be put back once it is detached with the Physgun; clean-up everything on admin level can reset this along with everything that has been moved.
- The chimney was originally from Water Hazard, a chapter in Half-Life 2.
- If a player inside the hostage room/storage shed is killed by an enemy on top of the building, the ground and walls inside the shed will become transparent. Furthermore, the victim will briefly become T-Posed when killed.
- There are only 3 hostages in the map.
- This is one of the 2 maps in the Counter-Strike series that is Source-exclusive, while the other map that is also Source-exclusive is Port.