The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|This article or section refers to unreleased or cut content and may contain inaccurate or incomplete information.|
- Several of the weapons' mechanics are featured within the update. One of which is method of firing. The user would be required to hold on a firing button, pulling the arrow back against the string before launching it by releasing it.
- The arrow can fly off with two different forces, either light or heavy.
- According to the several entitiy names given to it, the bow will either come in several variants or the user will be able to attach grenades to the arrows, using them as projectile enhancements. These grenades including the Flashbang, the HE Grenade, the Incendiary Grenade, the Molotov Cocktail, the Smoke Grenade and the Tactical Awareness Grenade.
- Only the Decoy grenade isn't available or doesn't have a variant of its own, though his may be subject to change should it be released.
- Unlike most weapons in the game and according the same update files, the arrows have a flying time, meaning they are not hitscans.
Behind the scenes
- This is the second instance of a bow weapon being considered for the series, the first one being Rogue Entertainment's Automatic Crossbow for their build of Counter-Strike: Condition Zero.
- As the HK69 was cut in the early days of the Counter-Strike Beta and with M72 LAW appearing the series, the Compound would become the second non-hitscan projectile weapon in the series.
- Valve's Team Fortress 2 also features a Compound Bow weapon for the Sniper class, named the Fortified Compound
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 May 31, 2016 Difference Log, Github
- ↑ Valve News Network, The History of Counter-Strike: Condition Zero
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.