The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The following changes are in the “18.104.22.168-rc1” CS:GO Beta depot.
- Shipping more changes to pistols with the goal of emphasizing skillful use of the weapons.
- Five-SeveN: The Five-SeveN has been adjusted to reward tactical positioning and defensive play.
- Slightly improved accuracy when firing several shots rapidly.
- Substantially reduced accuracy while moving.
- Prime status is now immediately granted to Perfect World accounts with identity verification.
- Enabled support for custom avatars in game.
- Enabled access to the developers console.
- Overhauled internal weapon data representation. All weapons are expected to behave identically to 22.214.171.124 aside from the Five-SeveN and bugfixes listed below.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to not drop their 2nd flashbang if they are killed after throwing 1 flashbang during the round.
- Fixed an issue where sniper bots didn’t like the Scar20.
- Fixed an issue where buying non-weapon items would restock ammo for all your weapons.
- Fixed some corner cases where buying items via console could ignore the user’s loadout selection.
- Fixed an issue where attempting to drop undroppable items (like grenades) would count the items value towards the player’s “donations” for the round.
- Fixed a rare issue that could cause players to show incorrect holstered weapons.
- Fixed an issue where decoy grenades could make sounds from the wrong weapon.
- Fixed “buy” console command to list all options instead of being a hardcoded help string.
- Map editing:
env_gunfireentities can now fire all weapon types (e.g.
- Fixed a memory leak related to spectating.
- Adding ability to initiate trades from friend’s context menu.
- Improved map load times in some circumstances.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.