The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Operation Wildfire is LIVE: http://counter-strike.net/operationwildfire
- Seven community maps available in Competitive Matchmaking as well as other game modes via the Operation Wildfire map group
- The Operation Wildfire Access Pass ($5.99) is now available giving access to the following features:
- The Operation Wildfire coin, upgradeable through the completion of challenge missions
- An Operation Journal that tracks your stats in official competitive matches and includes a Friends Leaderboard
- The cooperative Gemini Campaign, featuring replayable missions with individual mission leaderboards.
- The Wildfire Campaign, featuring 30 missions in Casual, Arms Race, Demolition, and Deathmatch modes.
- Blitz Missions, global events that grant bonus XP for completing a specific action (must be Private Rank 3 or above to participate in Competitive Blitz Missions).
- Access to weapon drops from Operation collections: Cobblestone, Cache, Overpass, Gods and Monsters, Chop Shop, and Rising Sun
- Exclusive access to the Operation Wildfire Case featuring 16 community-created weapon finishes and the all-new Bowie Knife.
- Nuke has returned (available in Matchmaking included in the Operation Wildfire map group). For more details, visit: http://counter-strike.net/reintroducing_nuke
- ARMS RACE
- The leader’s glow in Arms Race no longer shows through walls.
- M4A1-Silenced has been added to the rifle section of available Arms Race weapons.
- Fixed AWP icon to better represent the weapon’s silhouette.
- The English string
“ALIVE”in the playercount hud element is now a localized token.
- Inventory filter for All Weapons now filters out display items and music kits correctly.
- Inventory sorting by Quality now better groups items within the same quality by their slot.
- Updated the Nuke loading screen icon.
- Fixed particle rain not following the “in eye” player if you were spectating someone.
- Detail sprites (like grass) have been improved so many more can be rendered for much cheaper.
16384to compile bigger maps.
- Maps can have multiple radar images based on player height.
- Added several features to support a new mission type: Co-op Strike (
- Added Co-op Strike items: Heavy Armor, Tactical Awareness Grenades, and Medi-Shot.
- Added new spawn point (
info_enemy_terrorist_spawn) for use in Co-op Strike missions to spawn enemies which can specify somethings like unique models, loadouts, behavior, etc.
- Added an
Exploding Barrelentity for use in the Co-op Strike missions.
func_hostage_rescueentity is now able to be disabled.
- Added a Heavy Phoenix enemy.
item_coop_coinentity that displays how many (of 3) you’ve collected.
- In Co-op Strike mode, bots will no longer try to path through “blocked” nav areas.
- Bots can be set to “asleep” in Co-op Strike mode and they will stay put until they see an enemy, take damage or are the last enemy alive.
- Added a
game_coopmission_managerentity to help manage and relay data to other entities/vscript for Co-op missions.
game_player_equipentity has been updated to allow maps to give any weapon to the activator with an argument.
prop_door_rotatingnow blocks nav when closed, locked and unbreakable.
- Fixed an assert in
prop_door_rotatingwhere it tried to play a “locked” activity regardless of it had it when the player used it when locked.
OnRescuedoutputs to hostage entities.
- Added a convar (
mp_c4_cannot_be_defused) that when enabled, prevents C4s from being defused.
- Resurrected the HL2
- Added two new convars for managing dropped weapons
weapon_auto_cleanup_time“If set to non-zero, weapons will delete themselves after the specified time (in seconds) if no players are near.”
weapon_max_before_cleanup“If set to non-zero, will remove the oldest dropped weapon to maintain the specified number of dropped weapons in the world.”
- Added a third option to
mp_death_drop_grenadewhich makes all held grenades drop on death (used in Co-op Strike)
- Updated weapons in Hammer
fgdto use weapon models that match the ones used when spawned in the world. Plus added some missing weapons.
env_sprite_clientsideentity which is just a clientside sprite (doesn’t use edicts).
- Now available in Competitive Matchmaking, and other game modes in the Operation Wildfire Map Group
- Removed wall-lamps that blocked visibility from ticketbooth to mid in bombsite A
- Removed shelf inside market near bombsite B (thanks TheWhaleMan!)
- Added a plywood board to bomb-crate in bombsite A to make throwing grenades under scaffolding more consistent
- Slight adjustments to Safehouse, Lake, and Shoots
- Removed "Leaderboard" from Main menu and In-game menu.
- The R8 Revolver is available in the pistol section of Arms Race weapons
- Players no longer cannot watch another player Guardian sessions via GOTV using friendlist UI.
- Added references to Wearables to English localization file
- also added references to unreleased terrorist fraction - Freedom Fighter
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.