The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Started Operation Phoenix
- Operation Phoenix Passes are available for purchase. They provide access to:
- Eight maps, chosen by the community, available on official CS:GO matchmaking for all game modes.
- An upgradable Operation Coin, that tracks all competitive matchmaking statistics for the duration of the event.
- Exclusive access to the new Operation Phoenix Case, with 13 Community-Created Weapon Finishes.
- Teammate Colors:
- Added convar
cl_colorto allow players to set their preferred teammate color index.
- Renamed teammate colors convar to
cl_teammate_colors_showand added option to display Color Letters over teammate colors in competitive (“
- Teammate preferred color can now be chosen when in a lobby and displays above player avatars.
- Added convar
- Damage can no longer be done to teammates during a freeze period in any mode.
- Fixed cs_baggage skybox texture.
cl_teamid_overhead 0not hiding the overhead player arrows.
- Fixed player flair icons getting cropped on avatars in the lobby.
- Scope dot no longer fades too quickly during online play.
- Scope dot is slightly more visible against bright backgrounds.
- Scope dot is now tinted using the player’s crosshair color settings.
- Smoothed out movement on truck in Bombsite A
- Simplified cover in bombsite B
- Removed some trees in upper park
- Smoothed out ground in canal
- Removed small walls near playground entrance
- Tweaked cover in playground
- Small fence at birthday area no longer block bullets/grenades
- Simplified corridor to CT sniper position
- Improved player visibility
- Improved performance
- Made wallbanging through large metal doors consistent
- Added back pretty lighting in bombsite B
- Made it possible to throw grenades through skylights in warehouse
- Fixed some graphical bugs
- Added support for threaded socket processing on clients and servers.
- Significantly reduced the size of client connect packet to be below MTU.
- Optimized split packet processing sequence.
- Client address is no longer transmitted in official game events or saved in official GOTV demos.
- Client P2P NAT requests are now always rejected when connected to a game server.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.