The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
[ STICKERS ]
- Added Sticker Capsules. Each capsule contains one sticker out of a series of sticker designs.
- Sticker Capsules can be received as drops at the end of matches, and are opened using a Sticker Capsule Key.
- A sticker can be applied to any gun, and each gun can hold multiple stickers.
[ MISC ]
- Several adjustments to improve performance for a range of hardware configurations.
- Ended Operation Bravo.
- Overpass and Cobblestone maps are now available to everyone.
- Removed the following items from the store:
- Doing an
ent_createnow orients the created entity opposite the player’s orientation so it’s facing the player.
- Added a new material type called ‘
Lightmapped_4WayBlend’ that can be used on displacements. Documentation can be found here: https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Lightmapped_4WayBlend
- Added more diagnostic information for buffer overflows in network channel.
[ UI ]
- Removed rouge [sic] pixel on mode map selection UI.
- Added player teammate colors in Competitive Mode that displays a unique color per teammate in the radar, playercount panel, scoreboard and the arrow over their head (can be toggled offline with
- Reduced translucency of avatars in playercount panel and did some minor visual updates.
- Enemies icons on radar are now a different shape than teammates.
- Hostages on radar now have an H in the dot and never rotate.
- Added sort method ‘Equipped’ to the Inventory.
- Added a setting to Game Options that allows hiding Team Tags in death notices.
- Team tags now scale to fit in the scoreboard and no longer overlap ping or get get cut off.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes no live games could be found in the Watch panel for the first minute after game launch.
[ GAMEPLAY ]
- All grenades now have a secondary fire that throws an underhand grenade a short distance in front of the player.
- Secondary fire can be combined with primary fire to precisely adjust the strength of the throw.
- Weapon balance has been adjusted:
- Improved Desert Eagle accuracy recovery
- Improved Sg553 and AUG rates of fire.
- Improved Sg553 and AUG scoped control ( reduced inaccuracy and recoil ).
- Increased movement inaccuracy on all automatic weapons by 50%.
- Movement inaccuracy when walking is now calculated differently, resulting in better walking accuracy across the board.
sv_airacceleratehas been slightly increased.
[ MAPS ]
- Fixed a bug where you could peek over a crate at CT stairs.
- Added a peek position in Bombsite A connector, towards Palace exit.
- Clipped benches inside palace.
- Fixed some boost/exploit spots (Thanks F3RO!).
- Breakable metal panels can no longer be shot through without triggering break effect.
- Made it easier to get into hole leading to CT sniper window.
- Made it easier to move over cart leading to B route from CT spawn.
- Reworked cover in Bombsite A.
- Reworked cover in Bombsite B.
- Changed cover in playground.
- Fixed smoke sorting on water.
- Made players easier to see in park connector stairs.
- Raised upper park divider to prevent peeking over it.
- Increased ambient lighting.
- Made bridge near Bombsite B twice as wide.
- Made it easier to spot players in T side of canal.
- Simplified the layout of Bombsite B slightly.
- Removed small tree at CT side of upper park.
- Blocked visibility through truck in Bombsite A.
- Tweaked soundscape.
- General optimizations.
- Fixed a bug where players could get stuck in ceilingfans.
- Fixed some areas where thrown C4 could get stuck.
- Increased brightness slightly in hallway leading to balcony in Bombsite A.
- Fixed gaps that players could see through in Bombsite B.
- Made wall penetration in construction more consistent (Thanks Pawlesslol!).
- Nerfed the refire rate on the churchbells (changed from infinite dings per second to 1 ding per second).
- General optimizations.
- Dust 2
- Removed dark texture near tunnel stairs.
- Removed sky collision over building near T spawn.
- Covered up shadow that looked like a player near CT spawn.
- Fixed invisible ledges on curved corners.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.