The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
[THE ELEAGUE ATLANTA 2017 CS:GO MAJOR CHAMPIONSHIP]
- Team stickers, stickers autographed by professional CS:GO players, and all-new team graffiti are available for purchase in-game and from the Steam Community Market, with 50% of the proceeds going to players and organizations. For more details, visit http://www.counter-strike.net/pickem/atlanta2017
- Team stickers can be used as game pieces for the Atlanta 2017 Team Pick’Em Challenge.
- Group stage picks can be made immediately, Playoff picks can be made when the group stage has completed.
- Group stage picks lock at the start of the group stage matches.
- Playoff picks lock at the start of the first Playoff matches.
- Players killed during grenade-throwing animation will no longer drop a duplicate grenade if that grenade has already been thrown.
func_breakableswill no longer make noise when hits deal no damage.
- Added a server setting
sv_steamauth_enforceto allow tournament organizers for LAN events to delay player kick due to No Steam Logon client issue until the end of a live round when tournament match will automatically pause and a round backup with all correct information will be saved for reconnect.
- Lowered volume of bullet-bys and bullet impacts.
- Changed default weapon near/far crossfade max distance so that a slight perceived volume bump doesn’t happen at crossfade junctions.
- Also lowered volume of distant weapons slightly to address the same issue.
- Slightly increased the min distance of the falloff so that 3rd parties can hear max volume at about 1m away from shooter.
- Increased the input curve amount so that rate of volume decay over distance is more pronounced.
- Added descriptions to many mixer groups.
- Fixed various spots where C4 could get stuck
- Removed some slight gaps in cover in Bombsite A
- Fixed bug where jumping inside of Toxic in Bombsite B would clip the playermodel through the ceiling
- Removed vent-sound from top of Mini, Bombsite A
- Fixed sound-spam when shooting at vent in Checkers through a prop
- Clipping improvements
- Fixed some minor graphical bugs
- Fixed a spot where players could get stuck near Boiler, Bombsite A
- Added backfaces to gate used at bottom of Banana, Bombsite B
- Added Atlanta 2017 Mega Bundle.
- Updated Professional team logos.
- Updated Prefect World content.
- Added more references to Adrenaline .
- Added models references (dropped and inventory icon) to Breach Charge.
- Added references to unimplemented Taunts related console commands:
cl_enable_animated_taunt_camto game files.
- Updated MAC-10 and MP7 worldmodel.
- Removed references to Leone 12 Gauge Super,K&M Sub-Machine Gun,TMP,P228 and Schmidt Scout from
- Added more references to wearables - "
- Added strings references to Survival Mode  to profobufs.
- Added references to 2 maps: Baloney  (
ar_baloney) and Glass  (
de_glass) to profobufs.
- Added HUD Reference to Money Bag to profobufs.
- Added loading text referring "ScrimComp2v2" game mode to profobufs.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.