- Further scoreboard readability improvements.
- Added ability to connect to a different community server from pause menu while connected to a community server.
- Fixed prime accounts notification to correctly show number of days before phone number can be used for activation.
- Fixed Panorama UI to correctly show a notice that a new version of the client is available.
- Fixed incorrect display of several values in the settings screens.
- Improved handling of custom keybindings for the development console.
- In-game main menu music will now play correctly when an embedded stream is playing at minimum volume.
- Added a way for Perfect World customers to acquire a Perfect World game license when launching the game in -panorama mode for the first time.
- Added a shortcut button to trade with a friend from the friend’s in-game profile card.
- Removed some development message boxes.
- Fixed startup crashes on Mac and Linux.
- Numerous stability improvements.
- Adjusted overhead arrows to pull the friend border away so it doesn’t influence the inner color as much.
- The loading screen secondary progress bar now displays better and no longer can show < 0 bytes downloaded.
cl_draw_only_deathnoticesnow properly hides the win panel, center print hints and defuse progress bar.
- Fixed some alignments on the loading screen.
- Fixed the overview map not showing up immediately on the loading screen when loading a map.
- PSA: The Panorama version of the game will be enabled for everybody before the end of the month. If you have feedback or want to report a bug in Panorama UI, email CSGOTeamFeedback [at] valvesoftware.com, and include #PanoramaUI in your subject line.
- Added new convar:
- Specifies number of seconds required to wait before another suicide.
- Updated well know localization files.
- Minor bug fixes
- Release Notes for 7/13/2018 on Reddit.com