The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Added new Hostage Rescue map cs_militia
- Update Hostage Rescue Mode rules
- Hostage positions are randomly assigned at the beginning of the match. The hostages will start at these positions for the entire match.
- Hostages are now carried by CTs instead of following behind.
- Hold +use for 4 seconds to pick up a hostage. (Equipping a rescue kit will decrease the time required to 1 second.)
- CTs win a round when the first hostage is rescued.
- Reduced round timer. Round time is extended when the first hostage has been picked up.
- Rebalanced money rewards to accommodate new rules.
- Hostages now indicate whether they are above or below you on the radar.
- cs_office, cs_assault, and cs_italy have updated to use random hostage spawn points.
- Added convars to modify new hostage rules
mp_hostages_max- Sets the maximum number of hostages to spawn.
mp_hostages_rescuetime- Setting 0 removes the time extension when CTs pick up the first hostage.
mp_hostages_spawn_farthest- Setting 1 forces hostage spawn points to choose be the farthest possible combinations.
mp_hostages_spawn_force_positions- Setting a comma separate list (ex: 0,2 ) forces specific hostage spawn point combinations.
mp_hostages_spawn_same_every_round- Setting 0 randomizes the hostage spawn points every round.
mp_hostages_takedamage- Setting 0 allows hostages to be hurt.
- Added hostage entity properties for new hostage rules
- The action of defusing a bomb will now terminate when you turn your view too far from facing the bomb.
- Players always play a quiet client-side jump sound that can only be heard by the jumper.
- Players play the regular jump (step) sound when moving greater than walk speed that can be heard by both the jumper and all clients in earshot.
- The timer that performs the random map selection visuals now properly gets killed when the scoreboard hides.
- Fixed convar
mp_weapons_allow_map_placenot properly eliminating map-placed weapons. NOTE: FY servers will need to set this convar to 1.
- Added an option to
func_dustmotesentity volumes that lets them choose to not be affected by wind.
- Fixed in-game clipping for triple-monitor rendering configurations.
- Added overtime indicator to GOTV spectators miniscoreboard.
- Radar should now correctly follow spectated player when spectating via GOTV.
- Adjusted score and MVP rewards for gameplay events related to planting, defending and defusing the bomb, and for reaching, protecting and extracting hostages.
- Steam overlay game details will now correctly show players score.
- Fixed special characters of player name not correctly displaying in some UI elements.
- Fixed a bug where friends were banned from joining parties where one of the members failed to recently accept a competitive match.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.