The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The following changes are in the “22.214.171.124rc” CS:GO Beta depot.
- A revised version of de_inferno is available in the Beta depot. Check it out and send us your feedback!
- Added a 0.4 second cooldown to the crouch button to reduce the visual noise from spamming crouch in the air.
- This is tunable via the convar
- Fixed a case where a player’s crouch state did not match the state of the
+duckkey. The most noticeable case was when taking over a bot that was crouching.
- Adjusted bomb plant animation when planting the bomb while already crouched.
- Fixed a bug where molotovs/incendiary grenades did not generate flames when they exploded on the corner of a ledge.
- Reduced viewmodel rotational effect when pointing a weapon at near-vertical angles
[Xbox Game DVR]
- Added a performance recommendation for Windows 10 users explaining how to disable Game DVR if it is enabled.
- Sniper scopes are much more responsive to your actual accuracy; the blur is driven by your current inaccuracy.
- NOTE: There are no gameplay changes to scoped accuracy. The display now more-correctly represents your current inaccuracy.
- Crosshair blur fidelity improved.
- New console variable
cl_crosshair_sniper_show_normal_inaccuracy(default 0) includes standing inaccuracy and spread in your sniper crosshair blur.
- Gameplay convars for community servers & workshop maps:
weapon_air_spread_scale(default 1): Games that focus on air combat can set this to a lower value to improve weapon accuracy for players in the air.
sv_enablebunnyhopping(default 0): Disables the air-velocity clamping to 110% of maximum running speed.
sv_autobunnyhopping(default 0): Holding +jump causes players to automatically re-jump at the exact landing tick.
- Added references to maps de_canals and survial_island to
- Added to references to reworked models for de_dust2.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.