– Players now get a Healthshot for every 3-kill streak, if they don’t already have one.
– Added winners of all CS:GO Major Championships to the watch tab.
– Fixed a UI issue where non-Prime players appeared as Prime on ‘Looking to Play’ tab.
– Friendly fire warning on crosshair is no longer tied to default crosshair and is now a separate option.
– When holding a knife, the default crosshair will now behave like other crosshairs.
– Fixed the purchase button for coupons being invisible in some cases.
– Added logaddress_add_http_delayed command which allows tournament operators to delay http log data for subscribers.
– Added most recently completed match token to the help site match history authentication code page for convenience.
Fun fact: This day, the update notes were released 1 hour before the actual update.