|This article or section refers to unreleased or cut content and may contain inaccurate or incomplete information.|
Embassy was a demolition map removed from the game during the public beta prior to the retail release of Global Offensive. According to the in-game files, this map was set to feature the SWAT and Anarchists factions. Some leftover props from the map include a phonebox, an EU flag, and a cafe sign using the British pound, suggesting the setting was an EU embassy in the United Kingdom. Despite the developers never releasing this map has only mission bonus condition string referring in game files.
"quest_bonus_de_embassy" "when the map is Embassy"
On the February 28, 2018, to Steam Database were added Rich Presence .
| Urban Warfare|
Win five matches on Embassy
Eliminated when map was removed
- Several of the assets were reused during development of Overpass.
- The map is still referred in the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive game stats.
- ↑ Reddit - Unreleased/Cut CS:GO Maps: Images and Information (Vostok, Embassy, Depot, Alleyway, and Cranes).
- ↑ Counter-Strike: Global Offensive · AppID: 730 Displaying change #4121357 on Steam Database
- ↑ Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Stats on SteamDB.info ("total_rounds_map_de_embassy")