|Title|| Project lead|
Ido's a UC Berkeley computer science drop-out turned artist. He enjoys photography, books about war, foreign films, and advising the President about issues of national importance. His Gameography includes IBM/Crayola's 3D Castle Creator, HotB's Black Bass Fishing (PC version), and C&C Red Alert 2. 
Originally from Israel, Ido Magal joined the Counter-Strike Team as a texture artist in July 1999. His initial task on the team was to assist in the creation of the official texture file for the game, cstrike.wad.
Ido also worked as a level designer on Counter-Strike: Source, being partly responsible for the updated version of Dust that was created. He also created a remake of the ever popular Iceworld called Rockworld, though it was strictly an internal test map and was thus never released.
List of maps
|Chateau||Level co-designer, texture artist||2002|
|Havana||Level co-designer, texture artist||2002|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Counter-Strike: www.counter-strike.net - News archive - The CS Team
- ↑ www.counter-strike.net - The CS Team. Archived from the original on 1999-11-27.
- ↑ Valve - People
- ↑ johnsto.co.uk - The Making Of: Dust
- ↑ CS-Nation - articles - cs: source impressions. Archived from the original on 2004-08-20.
- ↑ Kotaku - An Hour with Counter-Strike: GO
- Ido_Valve on Reddit.