“A bomb defusal map set in a small mid-century town that once thrived from its auto-industry. Now anarchists are threatening to blow up the whole town.”
Iris (de_iris) is a community-created Bomb Defusal map designed by Oliver and BubkeZ featured in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. The map was added in the February 21, 2022 update.
- June 2, 2022
- Added a graffiti on B-site commemorating Nich’s winning clutch. Graffiti “Karambit from Heaven” designed by Danky_xD.
- Fixed spots where molotovs could damage players through walls (Thanks Crawlix).
- Fixed floating models, some unused collisions and missing textures (Thanks Joaokaka1998).
- Moved a model that could be confused for a player model (Thanks Maxim).
- Fixed doors that despawn after being damaged (Thanks Rikuda).
- April 25, 2022
- Improved clipping on car near Tunnel, fixed curbs near Diner and added grenade clips on the fence behind Diner (Thanks Maxim)
- Fixed spots where molotovs could damage players through walls (Thanks yeetadogXD)
- Fixed bomb stuck spots, floating props and some props fading too soon (Thanks Joaokaka1998)
- Minor visual changes around the map
- Added inconspicuous detail
- March 14, 2022
- Reduced window height on Heaven B*site.
- The glass window in the office is smaller.
- Moved chairs that obstructed player movement in Ice Cream (Thanks fl0m).
- Removed the Jerry Can on B*site that gave CTs an unfair advantage (Thanks HOFFI).
- Slight FPS increase across the map.
- Removed some clutter around the map.
- Increased readability on various spots around the map.
- Fixed floating props, clipping and nodraw textures (Thanks Joaokaka1998).
- Visual improvement to CT spawn.
- New radar image.
- Added callout place names.
- February 21, 2022