|This article/section is under construction.|
While this article/section is still under construction, you can help this page by adding information.
Ladders are found in levels of the Counter-Strike series for ascending and descending. They are considered parts of the map in the engine, and thus ladders can take the form of non-ladder objects when paired with non-ladder props, such as pipes, ropes, vent doors, street lights, wooden pillars or vines.
In Counter-Strike, climbable props besides ladders appear in the following maps:
In Deleted Scenes, climbable props besides ladders appear in these missions:
- Counter Terrorist Training, during the pipe-climbing course before the tank.
- Recoil, after turning a corner after passing a closed well, the player should go forward a couple more steps, turn around, and climbable pipes will lead to a platform with a terrorist, some ammo, and a medkit.
- Motorcade Assault, a vine covered wooden pillar that can let the player descend to a platform to obtain a kevlar vest and a P228.
- Thin Ice, a climbable pole at the edge of the boat.
- Alamo, climbable pipes are next to a garbage dumpster.
- Truth in Chaos, a climbable vent door to get into the vent.
- Sandstorm, there are climbable pipes before the player needs to detonate a chemical tank.
- Militia, a climbable attached rope to the left of the house, leading to the balcony.