Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|This article or section refers to legacy content that was inherited from previous game and/or engine releases and were not meant for use in the current game and/or engine but may show up in the in-game files.|
- The weapon was most likely a placeholder for the MP5 seen as it is the standard sub-machine gun of the series.
- The weapon is only seen in one of the earliest Ritual Entertainment trailers for Condition Zero. The AI either used it or the SPAS-12.
- Its model is a carbon copy of the original Half-Life's MP5 SD, with the unusable grenade launcher still attached below.
- This also applies to the SPAS-12.
- The only trace left of it is an unused model located in the Deleted Scenes' files. "urban.mdl" which is a model for an Arctic Avenger using Half-Life's HECU animations, most of which were probably placeholders.
- Counter-Strike: Condition Zero Trailer on Youtube.com