|Alternate name(s)||Exerter 250|
|Magazine capacity||13 / 26|
|Rate of fire||400 RPM|
|Weight (loaded)||760 grams|
|Projectile weight||3.9 grams|
|Used by|| Counter-Terrorist|
|Reload time||2.2 seconds|
| Movement speed|
(units per second)
|Kill Award|| $300 (Competitive)|
|Recoil Control||18 / 26 (69%)|
“A low-recoil firearm with a high rate of fire, the P250 is a relatively inexpensive choice against armored opponents.”
- For the P250's predecessor, see 228 Compact.
The P250 is a semi-automatic pistol featured in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.
The SIG Sauer P250 is a semi-automatic pistol manufactured by SIG Sauer of New Hampshire, designed with a modular format in mind. First introduced to the market in 2007, it is not widely distributed as orders for the pistol were cancelled in some countries. The in-game weapon is modeled after an early model P250 Compact variant.
In-game, the P250 is priced at $300, holding 13 rounds per magazine and 26 rounds in reserve. The weapon is quite controllable (though slightly harder than the spawn pistols), and has a higher base damage and armor penetration than the spawn pistols. It has lower damage dropoff than the Glock-18, which allows it to land one-hit headshot kills against unarmored opponents at longer ranges, though like the spawn pistols it cannot one headshot kill helmeted enemies, which was originally one of its features. Its first shot accuracy however is worse than the spawn pistols, making it less effective outside of close range combat.
The weapon's cheap price and better damage makes it viable as a "pistol upgrade" in pistol rounds, where some extra damage against weakly armored or unarmored opponents is useful.
|Chest & Arm||37||24|
|Stomach and pelvis||47||30|
- Unless you are at very close range with an enemy player, try not to spray bullets. Instead, burst or tapfire to increase your accuracy. The P250 becomes wildly inaccurate when fired continuously.
- The P250 has a low ammunition reserve so it is best to make every shot count.
- If you need to conserve money and be able to provide sufficient firepower for your team, purchase armor and the P250 for eco rounds.
- It might be a good idea to purchase the P250 for pistol round on T side, as the ability to land long range one-shot head-shots might make it easier to face off against the CTs than using a Glock.
- The P250 is modeled after the compact version that is chambered in .40 S&W, yet in-game, it is coded to use .357 SIG just like its older counterpart, the 228 Compact.
- This pistol shares its draw and reloading animations with the Glock-18, Five-SeveN, and P2000.
- Prior to rebalancing and the addition of CZ75-Auto, the P250 occupied more than 70% of all pistol purchases.
- The side of the weapon's slide reads Sic Sawer P250, most likely to avoid copyright issues with the real manufacturer of the P250, SIG Sauer.