New Pokemon Games - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Pipe Dream is an extra mission in Counter-Strike: Condition Zero Deleted Scenes.
The player must eliminate all of the terrorists and free the hostages.
Weapons & Equipment
|AK-47||30 / 90|
|Glock 18||20 / 120|
|SIG SG 552||30 / 90|
The Russian Spetsnaz
- Four music songs have been composed for this mission.
- If the Spetsnaz operative armed with the USP is killed, the mission will fail. However, because of a script, the operative won't die until he finishes checking the control panel.
- The panel switch can be interacted after the aforementioned officer finishes checking the control panel. When interacted the lever will be pulled and nearby some lights on the panel turns on. Though it does nothing or change gameplay as player's goal is rescue the hostage.
- There are several map mistakes/incomplete contents in this mission.
- Although this mission is set in Uzbekistan (erroneously named Turkmenistan), a poster of the Taj Mahal (located in India) can be seen in this map.
- Despite receiving a Glock-18 at the start of the mission, additional 9mm ammo cannot be found in this mission.
- Unused bomb-related sound files can be found in the in-game files, hinting at the likelihood of Pipe Dream originally being a bomb defusal mission. Due to this, game over message still states as bomb is not defused if Spetsnaz operative armed with the USP is killed or Hostages are killed.
- This is further evidenced if you check the mission objectives during the "Mission Successful" screen. The objective "Proceed to other side of the facility and defuse the bomb" appears.
- The Spetsnaz at the beginning are in desert uniform. However, they appear with standard uniform after the player located the hostages.
- A huge steam pipes can be destroyed by throwing an HE grenade under the area where the RC bombs needs to be planted.
- If the player places the RC bomb while destroying the steam pipes at the beginning, the RC bomb will float in the air.
- Attempting to breaking the script. Such as trying to "save" a teammate by interacting at them, results the game crash.
- It is the only mission that has Terrorist exclusive weapons as a starting loadout. This was probably meant to reflect the Russian Spetsnaz as a Counter-Terrorist faction as they use AK-47 assault rifles. The inclusion of the Glock is also appropriate, given that Glock pistols are in usage with Russian special forces.
- The Spetsnaz at the beginning cannot be saved, even if they were not hit by bullets. It is scripted for them to die.
- This is the only mission that Mil Mi-24 Hind helicopter is friendly to the player.
- The hostage that screams for help can be killed by the player without penalty.
- The Condition Zero cut map Pipeline is based on this mission.