The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
When equipped in the player's inventory, the kit speeds up the process of picking up a hostage, reducing the pickup time from four seconds to one second.
- The rescue kit has the same world model as the defuse kit.
- It uses the same entity as the defuse kit.
- Like the defuse kit, it is dropped upon death and can be picked up by other CTs.
- Unlike the defuse kit, the rescue kit is not automatically given to the player in Casual matches.
- Bots never purchase this item, but can retrieve a dropped rescue kit if it is within the bot's path.
- CS:GO Update at YouTube
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.