The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The Rifle's appearance and most of its weapon statics are quite similar to the M4A4's albeit with minor differences, with identical price, spread, penetration power, and armor penetration.
- It has less inaccuracy while firing, being on ladders or moving. Even less while crouching albeit with more accuracy while crouching with the alternate firing mode.
- It has a higher speed reduction (220 units/second against 225 units/second)
- It deals less Damage (30 vs 33)
- It has a longer recoil recovery time (for both standing and crouching stances)
- The weapon, being a placeholder, is not team exclusive.
- It can be suppressed according to the script file
- It uses the same reload sounds as the AWP.
- Despite having a complete script file, attempting to spawn the weapon with console commands will yield a NULL entity error.
- On the August 17, 2017 update,the script has been removed from the game files.
- Tested in-game
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.