The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Rising Sun collection is an exclusive weapon collection introduced as part of Operation Bloodhound based on a traditional Japanese theme.
Skins in the collection are no longer available in drops and must be either bought or traded.
- PP-Bizon | Bamboo Print
- Sawed-Off | Bamboo Shadow
- Tec-9 | Bamboo Forest
- G3SG1 | Orange Kimono
- P250 | Mint Kimono
- P250 | Crimson Kimono
- Desert Eagle | Midnight Storm
- Galil AR | Aqua Terrace
- MAG-7 | Counter Terrace
- Tec-9 | Terrace
- Five-SeveN | Neon Kimono
- Desert Eagle | Sunset Storm 壱
- Desert Eagle | Sunset Storm 弐
- M4A4 | Daybreak
- AK-47 | Hydroponic
- AUG | Akihabara Accept
- "Rising Sun" refers to the common translation of Japan (日本) as "Land of the Rising Sun".
- As team exclusive weapons, the MAG-7 Counter Terrace and Tec-9 Terrace skin names sound like their respective team names when read aloud.
- The characters after the two Desert Eagle Sunset Storm skins read as "one" (壱, ichi) and "two" (弐, ni), respectively.
- The flavor text for the AUG Akihabara Accept skin, "Yatta!", roughly means "I did it!" in Japanese (やった).
- The individual Japanese texts written on the AUG Akihabara Accept skin (some of which can only be seen in the game files) include:
- CS:GO Accept
- フルボッコにされるか？[ ]Yes [✓]No
- GET REKT
- CS:GO Accept
- A degrading AUG Akihabara Accept skin will show some hearts forming from the scraped skin near the stock, above the girl's hand. This is not observed in any other AUG skins.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.