“Short, fast-paced gameplay; water hazards and bombsites encourage unique strategies.”
Seaside (de_seaside) is a custom bomb defusal map featured in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive's Operation Payback, Operation Bravo and Operation Phoenix.
On the October 13, 2016 Update, the map was removed from the game files, making Seaside inaccessible via console. The map was added back to Counter-Strike: Global Offensive on the July 31, 2019 update as part of Competitive in Scrimmage mode, but on the November 18, 2019 update it was removed from the game files yet again.
The conflict of Seaside is taking place in a dock, somewhere in the Caribbean.
- Seaside is formerly the community map with the most appearances in Operations, having appeared in three Operations before Agency reached and surpassed the record with four appearances.
- Falling off the pathways and into the water will instantly kill players.
- The first counter-terrorist faction of the map was the SAS, later replaced by the FBI in Operation Bravo.
- Seaside is the FBI's first Bomb Scenario map, as they have no Bomb Scenario maps in the base game.
- ↑ Counterstrike: Global Offensive - Operation Payback