|Terrorists||Danger Zone Subject|
|Counter-Terrorists||SEAL Team 6 (non-selectable)|
|First appearance||Counter-Strike: Global Offensive|
|Last appearance||Counter-Strike: Global Offensive|
Map actions take place on an abandoned island. This map is very similar in theme to Dust II.
Behind the Scenes
- The map was previously known as "xl_dust".
- During map development, the map was supposed to be on at night time, unused untextured sky dome named
Dust_massive_night.mdlcan be found in game files.
- The first mention was added in the December 6, 2018 update. Two unused tablet overview textures were added in game files.
- On game files, can be found 2 unused Blip models. Both models is identical and second model supposed to be skybox model.
- If you try to decompile and then compile this map, the compiler will not be able to compile the map because it has reached the limit of the number of brushes. Probably this map was created in Source 2.
- Sirocco is the name of a Mediterranean wind originating from the Sahara.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.