I was an avid player of the Counter-Strike games and I used to edit many CS wiki pages. I was active since July 22, 2012. I became a rollbacker since 29 October 2013 and I became a bureaucrat since 23 April 2014. However I took a retirement since 4 September 2018.
Pages created since I joined this wiki
- Militia/Tips and tricks (Fixed and edited by TheNeXusCore while I created this page)
- Prodigy/Tips and tricks (Fixed and edited by TheNeXusCore and ConTraZ VII while I created this page)
- Cbble/Tips and tricks (Page created by TheNeXusCore while I had added the section: Hot Spots)
- Siege/Tips and tricks (Text improved by ConTraZ VII and photos have been added by TheNeXusCore and I have created this page)
- Inferno/Tips and tricks (Page created by TheNeXusCore and I have added some information in the section: Hot Spots)
- Category:Terrorist exclusive weapons (Regarding weapons that can only the Terrorists can buy)
- Category:Counter-Terrorist exclusive weapons (Regarding weapons that can only the Counter-Terrorists can buy)
- Downtown (A custom map featured in Operation Payback for CS:GO)
- Bravo Weapon Case (About a case that is featured in a Arms Deal update)
- Agency (A custom map featured in Operation Bravo)
- Category:Counter-Strike: Global Offensive weapons (About the weapons that only appear in Global Offensive)
- All ammo categories
- Category:Deleted Scenes exclusive weapons (About the weapons that only appear in Deleted Scenes)
- Piranesi/Guide (Fixed and edited by TheNeXusCore while I created this page)
- All weapons' origin category.
- Template:Delete (A template that is used on useless articles to mark it as for deletion. Note the text is taken from GTA Wiki's delete template)
- Template:Vandalism (A template used on new people on this wiki who commit a minor vandalism)
- Template:Construction (A template used on article who is still under construction)
- Counter-Strike Wiki:Administration (A list about Administration on this wiki)
- Jamie "TYR" Mactaggart (A level designer of the map Backalley)
- Template:Weapon galleries (A template with all weapons's gallery page)
- Some image gallery for CS:GO weapons.
- Thunder/Guide (Created by an unregistered user, but I added most information about the guide.)
- Counter-Strike Wiki:Policy (About rules on this wiki. NOTE: It still under construction.)
- Operation Breakout (A operation that is featured in Global Offensice.)
- Operation Breakout Weapon Case (A case that is featured in Breakout update.)
- Operation Breakout Weapon Case/Gallery (Images of all skins of Operation Breakout skins.)
- All Operation Breakout maps.
- Friendly Fire (About damaging or killing your teammates in game. Fixed by TheNeXusCore while I created the page)
- All category of Tour of Duty CT bots costs.
- All category of Tour of Duty T bots difficulties.
- All faction images.
- Template:NeedsCSGOGuide (A template that is used on guides that requires extra tactics on Global Offensive version)
- Template:Unreleased (A template that is used on games that is not released yet)
- Domination (About constantly killing the same enemy reward)
- All Operation Vanguard maps
|Edits of Yong feng on Counter-Strike Wiki|
|User blog comment:||19|
- cs_assault (A good map for Terrorists and for using sniper rifles)
- cs_backalley (I like to use close range weapons)
- cs_italy (Again, average map for snipers, has a radio, and lots of chickens)
- cs_militia (Great sniping map, as a Terrorist. I can kill an entire CT team with the G3SG1 who try to rush through the front (1.6 only))
- cs_office (Again, I like to use close range weapons)
- cs_siege (Same reason)
- cs_robbery (A map redistributed by TheNeXusCore on Gamebanana)
- de_aztec (Best map for snipers)
- de_cbble (Ditto, and with the sniper nests, I become virtually invincible.)
- de_nuke (Dark map for close and long range weapons)
- de_prodigy (Boxes at T spawn gives me an advantage to cover myself and close range combat is very intense(1.6 only))
- de_vegas (Casino: YEAH! + I can stay in the vent hole near Bombsite B as the bots can't see me) (1.6 version downloaded from gamebanana). Also available in CSS version but as a mod.
- de_vertigo (I like to see someone fall from the skyscraper and hear the sound of their scream)
- de_jeepathon2k (I like driving the car, and doing drive-by shootings with a passenger. The bots here are idiots, they shoot the car engine and they can't drive + I can plant the bomb in the car)
Special thanks to
- TheNeXusCore often assist me in helping my poor English in this wiki. He's bureaucrat on this wiki too and is my close friend on Steam.
- ConTraZ VII designed the theme of the wiki. And he is pretty good in editing MediaWiki features. While he may not seem to be very active. Still, he is the one who edit misc content of the wiki. He's a admin on this wiki.
- Mroosa is very creative to new ideas on this wiki. And know most info about Global Offensive and also designed the theme of the wiki. He's a admin on this wiki.
- Wuzh is good grammar checker as well bad redirect hunter. He's a bureaucrat on this wiki.
- Tiffy on Steam.