|Creator(s)|| Marc Schröder (Gearbox Software)|
Turtle Rock Studios
|First appearance||Counter-Strike (Xbox)|
|Last appearance||Counter-Strike: Condition Zero|
Counter-Terrorists: Prevent the Terrorists from detonating their bomb.
Terrorists: Plant and detonate the bomb.
Other Notes: There are 2 bomb sites in this mission.
- The Russian word "vostok" translates to "east" in English.
- This map is located at Ventspils, Latvia, just like the Deleted Scenes mission it is based on, Building Recon.
- There is or was a remade version of Vostok for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive known as Balkan. Some of the props are already used in War Games: Demolition map, Bank. However, it never actually appeared in game.
- A table prop that is also used in Bank has a Romanian flag on it, which might be a setting for a map.
- There are models and textures in Global Offensive's files that reference Vostok in their paths and names.
- The game also features a variant of the SAS playermodel with white camouflage that could be used in a snow setting like Vostok, but like the other models and textures, does not appear in any official map.