The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Warmup is a pre-game match phase available in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.
- Warmup allows players to prepare for the game and wait for players to connect to the server. When all players have joined the server, the warmup ends and the game begins. Alternatively, when the warmup time ends, the game will begin regardless if all players have connected.
- All players respawn upon death during warmup on team respawn point.
- Players are given the maximum amount of money at the start of warmup.
- The remaining time for warmup is displayed at the center of the screen.
- Servers operators can change how long warmup takes or disable it entirely.
- In Danger Zone's warm up players starts with random pistol Glock, P2000, USP-S, Five-SeveN, P250, Tec-9, Dual Berettas or CZ75-Auto with 2 magazines and ends when all players/squads joins to game.
- In Wingman mode, some maps will put all players into individual 1v1 arenas during warmup. Maps with this feature include Vertigo, Train, Overpass, and Nuke.
- During July 6, 2018 update, new non-functional console command was added
ui_playsettings_warmup_map_namewith set value to "de_mirage" map.Sugessing that player can select warm up map before start or queue to Competitive or Wingman game mode.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.